Hi, my name is Jane Stoltze and I am an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD), Accredited Nutritionist (AN), Mindful Eating Educator and a busy mum.
Since graduating over 20 years ago, I have worked as a dietitian in many different roles and I know the struggles people have with their weight and health. On a personal level I also know the feeling of not being in charge of my own weight and did struggle with this at an early age.
I find the area of bariatric surgery fascinating and working with people who have had the surgery is very rewarding at a personal level.
What I am passionate about:
- I believe people who are venturing into weight loss surgery need more support than they often currently receive, and remember support has been proven to correlate with better surgery results! (i.e. weight loss).
- There is so much nutrition information out there and I want people to know what’s going to work because it has some evidence behind it, not be swayed by the latest fad diet.
- Educating on eating behaviours and working with people to uncover their triggers for ‘non-hungry’ eating.
- Providing a service which is a ‘judgement free zone’ so people feel comfortable and accepted.
I approach each client as an individual and work with them to achieve their goals!
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics
- DAA Certified Bariatric Dietitian
- Certified Mindful Eating Facilitator – Am I Hungry?
- Monash FODMAP Certified Dietitian
- OPTIFAST VLCD Accredited Healthcare Professional
How I can help you
I offer Bariatric specific medical nutrition therapy and support to patients in all stages pre and post weight loss surgery, communicating with your Bariatrician or GP at all stages if required