Do any of the following sound like you?
- You are considering weight loss surgery and want to find out the dietary changes which are required before and after the surgery, and need help getting prepared
- You need to go on a VLCD (Very low-calorie diet) and need guidance, whether it be OPTIFAST or a solely food based VLCD
- You have already had weight loss surgery and you need more support to cope with the changes to your diet i.e. unable to tolerate many foods, struggling to eat enough protein, finding it challenging to drink enough fluid, feeling bored with few foods you are currently eating
- You have had weight loss surgery in the past and need to push the ‘reset’ button, set new goals and achieve them
- You have regained some weight after WLS and would like to get back to being in charge of your weight and your health
Weight loss surgery nutrition is a specialised field so work with someone who is an expert!
Whatever stage you are at on your weight loss surgery journey
We offer support packages to help you achieve success...
What we do?
At Jane Stoltze Nutrition we work with people before and after their weight loss surgery, helping them achieve their goals and maximise their success.
We help you get results by making positive and practical changes in your life.
We offer nutritional coaching, tools and information with a difference:
- One on one consultations – in person or via skype. Too busy to leave work? You live too far away? It’s still possible to get the support you need
- Single appointments and packages available
- Packages include unlimited email support
- Evidence-based information and resources
- Recipes for all stages of your weight loss journey
- Literature is evidenced-based and relevant to you
- Services are covered by Medicare and Private Health insurance rebates for those eligible (see our services page for more information)
We promise that:
- You will receive no judgement
- You will receive compassion and encouragement to keep moving forward
- You will be listened to and that we focus on your goals
How we can help you
We are trained to deliver Bariatric specific medical nutrition therapy and support to patients in all stages pre and post weight loss surgery. At all stages we communicate with your Bariatrician or GP if required
Sign up for Nutritional Weight Loss information and inspiration
We help you to:
- Understand your up-coming surgery and prepare for the dietary and lifestyle changes needed
- Educate and supervise your VLCD and pre-surgery diet (if advised by your surgeon)
- Prepare your kitchen cupboards and have any products you may need at the ready!
Recovery (0-6 months post-surgery)
- Move through the post-surgery dietary stages and heal your body
- Achieve your protein and fluid requirements post-surgery
- Manage taste changes and food intolerances if they arise
- Establishing good habits to extend and maximise your weight loss
Reboot (6 months and beyond)
- Hit the ‘reset’ button and move forward towards your goals
- Manage food cravings and increase satiety
- Get on track with taking you vitamins and correct any deficiencies
Post Op Bariatric Sleeve Surgery Diet Incorporating plant based proteins
For post-weight loss surgery clients, it is recommend to avoid
If you have had weight loss surgery or know someone
My recipe for Egg Muffins – delicious, protein packed and very easy to grab as you head out the door!